Propane for Builders
Build More Efficient Homes—With Propane
Propane is a very reliable—and comfortable—way to power a home. From cooking to indoor fire features to laundry and water heating, propane is the solution. It offers an upgrade that will let your homeowners enjoy lower energy costs, giving them higher satisfaction. It not only adds performance for you customers, it also is a great incentive as we move toward a more energy efficient world. Builders can earn up to $1,500 per home through the Propane Education & Research Council when you add propane appliances. Whether you’re building a new residential home or remodeling, make propane your preferred choice.
2022 Propane Construction Incentive Program
This program gives construction professionals the opportunity to earn up to $1,000 for each home built or remodeled with qualifying propane appliances when completed in 2022. Builders can also earn a $500 bonus for installing propane appliances that are specified for your region. Funding is limited so get your applications submitted ASAP!
How to Qualify
- Homes must be completed in 2022
- The builder/contractor must install a minimum of four (4) qualifying appliances
- Mandatory appliances:
- Propane furnace or boiler
- Power vent or tankless water heater
- Two or more of the following:
- Vented shop/garage heater
- Direct vent or B-vented fireplace
- Clothes dryer
- Standard water heater
A maximum of $1,000 per residence may be claimed per year (up to $5,000 per builder/contractor per year).
All applications must be received or via email or postmarked within 30 days of the safety inspection.
- All eligible installations must be located within normal residential living spaces, outbuildings, shops, barns or other attached or unattached buildings.
- Eligible appliances must include a receipt or invoice showing proof of purchase including the make & model number of the appliance with the purchase date occurring no more than twelve (12) months prior to the safety inspection date.
Apply Online Now!