Never Get Left Out in the Cold
When you need heating solutions that keep you comfortable and productive, look no further. When it gets too cold, we know that things don’t operate normally, not you, and not the products you use. Our temporary heat solutions have permanent positive effects. With our temporary heating options, you can take your performance to a higher degree—and keep working in any weather.
Warm Up Winter
Other Uses for Temporary Heat
Construction sites aren’t the only areas where temporary propane heaters can beat the cold. Propane-powered temporary heating is the perfect option to keep an array of outdoor events, from weddings to disaster relief, comfortable and cost-effective in cold climates.
- Construction sites and home renovation—keep warm and keep working.
- Disaster relief— Quick setup to keep medical tents, workers & patients warm when in dire need.
- Emergencies—Can be used safely indoors during power outages.
- Dehumidifying—Remove vapor from the air to dehumidify any commercial or industrial space.
- Routine maintenance—When the main heating system needs to be shut off, be prepared with propane for supplemental heat.
Warmth Means Comfort
Propane is a clean, convenient and cost-effective way to heat indoor or outdoor spaces. They allow you to heat air at a higher temperature than electric heat and cleaner than kerosene, so you get the heat you want, when you want it, the way you want it.
Find Your Propane Solution