Never Get Left Out in the Cold
Other Uses for Temporary Heat
Construction sites aren’t the only areas where temporary propane heaters can beat the cold. Propane-powered temporary heating is the perfect option to keep an array of outdoor events, from weddings to disaster relief, comfortable and cost-effective in cold climates.
- Construction sites and home renovation—keep warm and keep working.
- Disaster relief— Quick setup to keep medical tents, workers & patients warm when in dire need.
- Emergencies—Can be used safely indoors during power outages.
- Dehumidifying—Remove vapor from the air to dehumidify any commercial or industrial space.
- Routine maintenance—When the main heating system needs to be shut off, be prepared with propane for supplemental heat.